Ingredients for 2 servings
For the Risotto
- 120 g of Risotto rice – about a sieve, rinse thoroughly
- 150 g herbs, mushrooms – in 0.5-cm slices
- 100 g spinach leaves – remove the stalks, wash, drain
- 100 g red onions – cut into fine cubes
- 25 g boletus mushrooms, dried – 15 Min. soak in water, then drain and squeeze out the juice
- 1 clove of garlic – finely chop
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 750 ml vegetable broth
- 50 ml of oat cream
- 4 TBSP olive oil, heat resistant
- 30 g Almond butter
- 2 TABLESPOONS noble yeast flakes
- 1 TSP Apple cider vinegar
- 1 Bay leaf
- Crystal salt
- Pepper from the mill
- 1 sprig of rosemary, needles finely chop
Preparation time 10 minutes, cooking time about 40 minutes
2 TBSP olive oil in a saucepan. Onions and garlic in it for 2 Min. sauté, then add the rice and stew for a short time. With a bit of vegetable stock so the rice is just covered.
Then add the Bay leaf and the mushrooms and the rice on low setting for approx. 40 Min. soft simmer. Stirring constantly and again and again, a little vegetable broth need re.
In the meantime, the rest of the olive oil in a skillet about 3 Min to heat and the herbs mushrooms. sear. The rosemary, season with salt and pepper and cover to keep warm.
Once the rice is cooked, oat cream, Almond butter, Apple cider vinegar and yeast flakes und 1 Min. leave to cook for. Then add the spinach, stir in, turn off the heat and season with salt and pepper.
The Risotto onto two plates, spread with the herb mushrooms on top and enjoy.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 604 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Protein: 11 g
- Fat: 36 g