Females are not so open about the number of people they have sex with, while men keep a lid on their fantasies about other women, according to a new study.
A new survey of 2,000 men and women by IllicitEncounters, a dating site for married people, found at least 84% of ladies lie about sex.
Some either skirt around the issue or reduce the real number of people they’ve slept with, according to the study.
Men’s most popular secret is to fantasise about having sex with another woman, particular a previous partner.
Meanwhile, nine out of ten men (91%) said they regularly reminisce fondly about previous sexual encounters.
The second most popular female sex secret was flirting with a work colleague or friend, at least 74% of women admitted to doing this.
In third place was faking an orgasm, with two thirds of women (67%) saying this do this.
As for men, at least 74% revealed they use porn and keep it a secret from their other half.
Women’s 10 biggest sex secrets they keep from their partner:
1. Hiding the real number of men they have slept with (84%)
2. Flirting with a work colleague or friend (74%)
3. Faking an orgasm (67%)
4. Cheating on a partner (53%)
5. Fantasising about sex with another man or previous partner (51%)
6. Masturbating (48%)
7. Monitoring a previous partner on social media (47%)
8. Using porn (37%)
9. Saying I love you when you don’t mean it (32%)
10. My friends don’t really like him (31%)
Men’s 10 biggest sex secrets they keep from their partner:
1. Fantasising about sex with another woman or previous partner (91%)
2. Flirting with a work colleague or friend (83%)
3. Using porn (74%)
4. Cheating on a partner (62%)
5. Monitoring a previous partner on social media (58%)
6. Masturbating (57%)
7. My friends don’t really like her (36%)
8. Saying I love you when you don’t mean it (34%)
9. A sexual encounter with another man (22%)
10. Desire a threesome with current partner and another woman (21%)
Source: Read Full Article