Ingredients for 2 servings
For the Spaghetti
- 400 g of konjac Spaghetti in a colander, rinse thoroughly and drain
- 220 g Zucchini – wash, cut in half lengthwise and into 3-mm discs cut
- 100 g of arugula – wash and drain
- 12 g of dried Wakame seaweed – 15 Min. soak, then into long, thin strips
- 1 TBSP pine nuts
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 2 TBSP olive oil, heat resistant
- 1 teaspoon of capers – finely chop
- Crystal salt
- Pepper from the mill
- 2 TBSP finely sliced Basil
Preparation time about 20 minutes cooking/baking time approx. 10 minutes
A pot with water and bring to a boil and add salt.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the zucchini slices darin on both sides, about 3 Min. sear.
Then the Spaghetti to the boiling water, and 2 – 3 Min. therein cooking.
The algae, pine nuts and capers to the Zucchini in the pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper. A shot from the Spaghetti-cooking water and 1 Min. simmer.
The konjac Spaghetti, drain and leave to drain, then place in the pan and mix well. Arugula and Basil to taste, stirring gently, season with salt and pepper and serve.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 180 kcal
- Carbs: 11 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Fat: 12 g