— Grief is a natural reaction to the loss of a loved one, and everyone grieves in a different way.
The U.S. National Institutes of Health offers these suggestions for coping with loss:
- Take care of yourself by exercising regularly, eating healthy and getting enough sleep.
- Talk openly with friends and family.
- Do not make major changes right away.
- Join a grief support group in person or online.
- Consider professional counseling.
- Talk to your doctor if you’re having trouble with everyday activities, such as getting dressed, sleeping or preparing meals.
- Allow enough time for mourning.
Posted: July 2018
Source: Read Full Article