Ingredients for 4 servings
For the Pasta salad
- 200 g of whole grain Fusilli
- 400 g tomatoes – 1.5-cm cubes
- 240 g chickpeas, from the glass – to- drain and drain
- 100 g of celery, peel and finely chop
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 300 ml of water
- 80 g vegan Mayonnaise (make your own)
- 3 TABLESPOONS peanut oil
- 1 TBSP Tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 TBSP Yaconsirup
- 1 TBSP tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 1 Nori seaweed sheet, cut into thin strips
- 1 Pinch Of Chili Powder
- 2 TSP of paprika powder
- Crystal salt
- Pepper from the mill
- 1 TBSP finely chopped Dill
- 2 TBSP finely chopped parsley
Preparation time about 15 minutes cooking/baking time approx. 20 minutes
The peanut oil in a frying pan and fry the celery for 2 Min. for a short time. Then add the tomato puree and Tamari, Paprika, and Chili seasoning.
Add the water, tomatoes, capers and Nori seaweed strips and bring to the boil. About 10 Min. simmer, then Yaconsirup to taste.
In the meantime, in a pot with water and bring to a boil, lightly salt and the Fusilli for about 5 Min. al dente cooking. Then using a sieve, drain, discourage and drain.
The chickpeas in a large bowl, mash, Mayonnaise and Dill, season with salt and pepper and mix thoroughly. Then in a cool place.
The Pasta in the tomato sauce, stir gently to mix well and allow to cool slightly. Once both are cooled, add the chickpeas bowl from the refrigerator and the contents of Pan carefully into the mass. Season with salt and pepper.
The Pasta salad on 4 plates and serve with parsley spread.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 465 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 50 g
- Protein: 12 g
- Fat: 22 g