Switch up your scrambled eggs and turn them pink – by adding beetroot and feta.
- olive oil spray, for spraying
- 60 g raw beetroot, peeled and cut into pieces (approx. 2cm)
- 2 eggs
- 50 g feta cheese, crumbled, plus extra to serve
- bread of choice, to serve (optional)
- 1 avocado, flesh only, to serve
- watercress, for garnishing (optional)
Spray inside of mixing bowl generously with oil.
Place beetroot, eggs and feta into mixing bowl and cook in the Thermomix for 6–8 minutes at 90°C, on spin mode, at speed 4, until eggs are cooked to your liking. Serve with bread (optional), avocado, crumbled feta and watercress (optional).
Tip: Egg mixture may harden if l.e. to dry in the mixing bowl. We suggest cleaning the bowl as soon as possible after cooking by placing 400g water into mixing bowl and washing on turbo mode, for 2 seconds, 3 times.
Source: Read Full Article