Health Tip: Help Manage Stress
08/09/2018 | Health News
— Feelings of stress and anxiety can make it difficult to cope with everyday life.
The Anxiety and Depression Association of America offers these suggestions:
- Accept that you can’t control everything.
- Avoid focusing on perfection.
- Keep a positive attitude.
- Identify what triggers your anxiety.
- Limit alcohol and caffeine.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet.
- Get enough sleep.
- Exercise every day.
- Count to ten slowly if you feel anxiety escalating.
- Practice calming techniques such as yoga, listening to music, massage or meditation.
- Perform volunteer work to give back to your community.
Posted: August 2018
Source: Read Full Article